Monday, June 30, 2014

Chalkin' up

Happy Monday, SAPL patrons!

Today I finally got the chalkboard put up in the Juvenile/Teen section! I am excited to see it in all it's almost-perfect glory.

Now all I need are some teens to come and write down their book suggestions and reviews!

Other news for this muggy Monday:

I order the 4th set of Teen books for our Another Back 2 Book grant. They should be on the shelves at least by next week.

Speaking of which, I recently posted about my latest read, Pittacus Lore's Lorien Series, on the Steeleville Book Club facebook page. Anyone interested in talking about or giving a review, please check out the page and post! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Steeleville-Area-Public-Library-Book-Club/537497213020781?ref_type=bookmark

It's hot outside which means it's a perfect day to sit inside our air-conditioned library and read books! We have new books coming to the shelves later this week, so stop by to see what I've selected in adult fiction and non-fiction.

That's all for today.

Yours in chalk,
Sarah

Current Read: Attachment Parenting Book by Williams Sears, M.D. and Martha Sears, R.N.
 I know...what the heck is with all the parenting books? Well, for starters I have a non-napping 5 month old and also, people are so gung-ho about their parenting styles, I feel like I should probably know what they are up in arms over. Seriously, has anyone else read sleep training article comments? It's a serious battle.

Current Mood: I need chocolate.

Current Location: Headed to pick up the little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment