Friday, October 3, 2014

Once, a long time ago...

Dearest Patrons,

I know you've missed my posts. I haven't written for several reasons.

1) I didn't feel like it. (Probably not the best reason but I won't lie to you about it.)

2) Nothing exciting is happening here that needs me to spend 20-30 minutes writing.

3) I'm starting to doubt your readership.

4) Well...there isn't a #4.

I'm trying to find better ways to advertise our library services but it's like searching for buried treasure. You dig a million holes, only to find all of them empty or worse...only containing a penny each and all the pennies are the old, gunky kind with crud over them and you have to clean them up or they're worthless.

Anyway, I'm tired of cleaning, crud-covered pennies--errr---I mean of not being heard and you not knowing what we here at the library have to offer.

Of course, that still leaves me wondering what the best way to reach you guys is. I can post it in the paper, on Facebook, our website, the blog here and post flyers everywhere but somehow I don't seem to reach as many people as I'd like.

So, I'll be experimenting with new ways to get your attention next week.

Consider this a fair warning.

Yours-in-attention-seeking,

Sarah

Current Read: The Archived by Victoria Schwab (also, please see my review of the Ruby Red series by Kerstin Gier on Facebook Book Club wall.



Current Mood: Giggly--I played a prank on my sister. No, I'm not twelve.

Current Location: Heading home, back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment