Friday, September 12, 2014

Coffee and Silence

My Dearest Patrons,

Sorry about yesterday--our internet went down and after a sluggish day and no hope of completing my internet-related tasks, I went home and did housework. Not very exciting.

I also can't seem to read. I have reader's block. My head is stuck in a series and until I pull myself out of it, I won't pick up anything else to read!

*le sigh* If only the series would end before January 2015. :/

On a happier note, our internet is working today and I shall have the mini director with me tomorrow! I might have the Dictator-in-training as well, but I'm thinking she's due for a fishing lesson from Daddy (our -not- so- tyrannical family member).

I've also ordered new Juvenile and Teen books for this month.
















They should be out on the shelves sometime later next week!

Lastly, my hair is still brown. Please, please join the library's book club! Please, please read books and talk about them and please, please dye my hair magenta. Today, I was told I looked identical to my mother and sister, this isn't necessarily a bad thing (they're pretty good-looking), but I get tired of people asking which one I am. :P

Being the pink-haired one might be a nice distinction!

Yours-in-coffee-and-silence,

Sarah

Current Read: Oh Reader's Block

Current Mood: Why is it so quiet here? Oh, right I'm in Library World.

Current Location: 30 minutes until homeward bound.   

No comments:

Post a Comment