Thursday, September 18, 2014

Patron Assistance Needed

Good Afternoon!

Today has been a lovely day here in Library World. GED classes our going on and we have had the Junior High come down for a visit.

I've also ordered some new fiction novels and DVDs!






Check with us next week to see if they've made it on the shelves.

I am also looking to schedule some new programs this year. I'd loved suggestions from you guys...the one's who attend the programs. If I don't hear anything from you I'm going to assume you don't want programs and I'll just go cozy up with hot chocolate at home. : D

I've been getting calls for donation dropoffs this week! We have a ton of novels headed our direction and a huge book sale coming up. Keep in mind that Saturday, October 11, 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. will be our book sale. Stop by and get some reads!

Yours-in-Patron-Opinions, 

Sarah

Current Read: The Potluck Club  by Linda Evans Shepherd. 

Current Mood: Exhausted

Current Location: Wal-mart for contact paper or computer chair for comfort?

No comments:

Post a Comment