Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Quick, Oktober's Coming Look Autumny!

Dear Patrons,

Sorry about not posting yesterday but I had mini director with me and, if you aren't already aware of this fact, she a bit of a handful.

Top that with being on circ by my lonesome and it's a hot mess.

We survived and the library stayed intact. Naturally, I got very little done yesterday, so today I've played catch up.

I would like to announce that we've got Oktoberfest Raffle tickets available. I meant to post about this sooner but my head hasn't been with it lately. (I keep checking to make sure it's on my shoulders...so far so good.)


Please purchase a ticket! I would but they won't let directors win prizes...something to do with nepotism. *shrugs*

Anyway, I know its rainy but stop by between bouts of rainfall for your rainy day read!

Yours-in-Oktobers,

Sarah

Current Read: Well, it's off with my head and on to Fancy Nancy Super Sleuth

Current Mood: What the heck?

Current Location: Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment