Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Working

Hello SAPL patrons,

Sorry about not posting for the last few days. Monday was board meeting night and mini director had me busy rescuing calculators and cords and whatever else was in her line of sight.

Tuesday...well, nothing really happened Tuesday except I started working on projects and finishing projects and had a migraine.

Now it's Wednesday and I'm happy to report that we've gotten our new teen and juvenile books in. The teen books should be on the shelves and hopefully, the juvenile will be done tomorrow!

Oktoberfest is around the corner and we've gotten raffle tickets to sell and a book sale coming up! I just want to remind everyone that our tickets are a $1 each or $5 for 6.

Lastly, I know I haven't been nagging you guys about it, but I am still wanting to get the Online Book Club up and running. I'm willing to dye my hair pink if you're willing to read and post! Please join and read our four book picks for September:




Read, post and dye your library dictator's hair pink!

Yours-in-belated-posts,

Sarah

Current Read: The Potluck Club  by Linda Evans (I'm reading #1 so I can read #2).

Current Mood: Numerical

Current Location: Hot glue guns and old, torn up books

No comments:

Post a Comment